Friday, February 25, 2011

The Small Hours: full post

The Small Hours are a friggin' awesome band and Im not just saying that because they are cool, good looking friends of mine.
They really are gooooooood.
If you don't believe me, check them out for yourself here and here, or just hit play here:





that's them and this song suits these photos quite well so hit play anyway.
This shoot was done a while back for their cd (being released in New Zealand). They were going for a George Orwell, 1984, post apocalyptic look and I am pleased to say, I think we nailed it!
Im so excited to share these with everyone
so without further ado, 
I give you
The Small Hours
























and one of me oh-so-hard at work snapped by the lovely
 Michelle Deiss


3 comments:

  1. Kier, these are GREAT!! I think these are your best band photos yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! I had not see many of those

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww cool! These came out incredible!! Except for my crappy phone-camera pic at the end! Blahhh! Youre awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels