Saturday, June 12, 2010

Natalie



WARNING! This may be the longest post I or anyone has ever posted, but what can I say? Natalie is such an amazing natural model, all of her photos were so beautiful. I couldn't narrow it down any more than this.
I am so excited to finally post these because I can't get over how gorgeously she photographs and I couldn't be happier with this photo shoot! Enjoy!

































You see what I mean? Stunning. Thank you, Natalie for the pleasure of photographing you!




1 comment:

  1. Lady K, Just view photography page. WOW! Nat's photo shoot incredible! Christine and I ran into each other at STARBUCKS and she had me view your pages. Very happy I DID. Your DESTINY is OUT and in the professional WORLD and NOT the TWILIGHT ZONE for SURE.- E -

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels