Friday, July 23, 2010

Farewell to Ferrell: Lee's Last Night


A couple weeks ago, a bunch of friends and I gathered after work at our usual water hole, The Blue, for what we all thought was Lee's belated birthday celebration. To our sad surprise, Lee (aka "Old Man") announced that it was his last night working with us.
Lee Ferrell has been a very special member of our crew -to say the least- for many years and his raspy cigarette-tainted voice, over-told vacation stories, dirty old man mind, and grumpy cursing sailer mouth will be missed in the aisle of our store like no other.
Of course I brought my camera along that night and I'm happy to say I cought some great shots of Lee's last night:



We love you, Lee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels