Friday, May 25, 2012

Annie Jane in May

If you are one to follow my blog at all, you probably know by now that Annie is my sister and often times, my model (see a couple of her past shoots here and here). 
Well, now she is all grown up, 18, could give Zooey Deschanel a run for her money, went to prom, and as of last night, became a high school graduate! Time flies I tell you. Soon she'll be packing her bags and heading up North to college and I'll be all teary eyed and junk, but we'll save that for another post.
For now, here are a few photos I took of her and her friends on their prom night (which was also Cinco De Mayo and the same night as my "fight night" themed party).  


and a few from last night taken on my iPhone:

Congrats, Jug! Im so proud of you and the beautiful young woman you are becoming!! 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels