Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A few from Natalie and Corey's Engagement

You may remember my beautiful friend Natalie from this shoot we did a long time ago. Well I am so proud and happy to announce that she and her long-time boyfriend, Corey are engaged! 
Corey popped the question on Christmas morning and no sooner than she said yes, she told me so we could start planning engagement photos!
We did what I am calling "part one" of Natalie and Corey's engagement session a few weeks ago and I hope to do part 2 soon. Unfortunately, my computer is on the fritz so editing photos has not been an easy task lately, but a new computer is just around the corner and thus, the rest of Natalie and Corey's photos (and other photo shoots) will be posted soon!
For now, here are a couple from our recent session:


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels